Thursday, April 4, 2013

Love at first sight


I am almost 50 and I have fallen in love again.

I did not even know this company till a few days back. My ex -student, expert stock picker and advisor, Jatin introduced me to this company three days back. My first impression was that it is too small and too cash rich. It sure was an unusual company – its website did not even list the services that it offers  -and  I wondered what the marketing department was doing?

Jatin persisted – sent me a few reports and as I read the reports – I fell in love slowly. I spent almost the whole day yesterday doing research on this company – slept over it last night and today I am happy to announce that I am investing in this company.

The company is NESCO  – they own 70 acres of land in Mumbai  - of this they have used 25 acres and the remaining is still to be utilised.  They own the Bombay Exhibition centre where most of the large exhibitions in Mumbai are held – the centre is booked all through the year and earns them INR  80 cr per annum. They also have commercial spaces rented out to IT companies, from where they earn INR 25 cr plus per annum. Both these are very high margin businesses.

They are  adding additional commercial space and exhibition space in the next 3-4 years. The management is conservative and uses cash generated internally for these expansions and they are very cash rich (appx 240 cr in their books).

My analysis shows that it will give a good 20% plus return every year at the current price of 790-795 per share.
 would suggest that you also do your analysis before investing in this stock.
 
Here is a small note for my readers -
I have stopped  sharing my equity calls through this blog. But in case you want to know my equity calls, please do write to me at rajasekharan.sg@gmail.com or in the comment column below -I have a private mailing list where I share my equity calls. Remember, when you decide to follow my calls, the rewards are your's but the risks are your's too.

 

14 comments:

  1. I work in Nesco and I did not bother to know about this. Thanks for sharing and hopefully I will invest in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am surprised at the reach if my blog and book - someone from Nesco writes to me within a few minutes of my blogging -that is wonderful - I am happy to be so excited about Nesco as an investor -I am not sure if Nesco is as good an employer as well - may be it is - but I do not know that.

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I would like to get your equity calls. My email id is chethan.narasimhaiah@gmail.com.

    I'm currently working in NTT Data, Bangalore.

    I've started to follow your blogs after the very good session you presented.

    If possible, i would want to know your opinion on this. I saw articles that were suggesting that there might be a rupee devaluation similar to 1991. If so what'll be the impact of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir,

    I would like to get your equity calls. My email id is velkumar.m@mba.christuniversity.in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sir,

    I would like to get your equity calls. I am currently working for NTT DATA and from the day I attended your session on the new book released. Its truly eye opening.

    My email ID is khandobakulkarni@gmail.com

    Regards
    Khandoba Kulkarni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir, very interesting blog title! Especially your excitement towards this stock is contagious! Kindly keep me in your mailing list for your equity calls always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Respected sir,
    I am also inspired by your teaching in the class, even i am eager to get your equity calls. So plz add my name in your list.
    my email id is lohani.kr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear sir,

    you have been writing really exciting and useful blog. please do add my mail in your mail list as I would like to receive your equity calls.

    my id is tanstan.r@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sir,

    Your book"How to get Rich and Retire early" has inspired me a lot.Request you to please add me in your list.My mail id divaterajesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear sir,

    Please add me to your mailing list. dhanyamelam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear sir,

    Please add me to your mailing list. rahul102030@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Sir,

    I have attended your lecture in Synechron. Unfortunately due to shortage of books i am unable to buy your book. I will order it from flip cart.

    From that point of time i always think of passive income. As you told one of the way is stock market. So i kindly request you to please add me in your mailing list and share your stock tips.

    My mail Id: rahul.umbarkar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello sir ,

    I attended ur session in Nokia recently . please add me to your mailing list. samyuktha.br@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Sir,

    I would like to know your equity calls. Please add me to your mailing list. jojo.abraham21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete